I. Matthew 24:3 When shall these things be? what shall be the sign of your coming?, and the end of the world?
a. False prophets shall rise, Then shall you be delivered up to be afflicted
1. Killed & hated of all nations for Christ’s name
2. Many shall be offended, and shall betray and hate one another
3. This “Gospel Of The Kingdom” shall be preached in all the world, then shall the end come
II. Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) a. Flee into the mountains speedily
b. Then shall be great tribulation (42 Months, 1,260 days) such as was not since the beginning of the world
1. For the elects sake, those days (1,260 days) shall be shortened
2. If they say Christ’s in the desert, or in the secret chambers believe it not
3. Don’t be deceived, The son of man shall return as lightening shines from the east to the west
III. Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation
a. He shall send his angels, great sound of a trumpet (Rapture of the Church) 2Thess 1-4
1. He shall gather together His elect from the 4 winds, from one end of heaven to the other
2. Church Raptured, with Christ in heaven for 180 days (6 months) (Esther 1:1-8)
IV. God’s Judgement and Wrath against them that dwell on earth Begins:
a. Sun & moon shall be darkened, principalities and powers shaken
1. Several months of pestilence upon the earth and kingdom of the beast
2. Men will blaspheme God for the pains from attack of demonic scorpions, but won’t repent
3. 7 Trumpets of wrath, With the 7th trumpet The kingdom of this world becomes Kingdom of Christ
4. 7 Bowls of wrath, just a different perspective from the 7 trumpet, same wrath and time frame
V. Revelation 19:11-21 Return of Christ with His Church and Holy Angels
a. Jesus and every Glorified Saint mounts a White Horse Anti Christ and his army make war against Christ & His army (Saints and Angels) Rev 19:19-21
1. Anti Christ & False prophet thrown alive into the lake of fire
2. Dragon thrown into the bottomless pitt
3. Anti Christ’s army slain by the Word of God, flesh eaten by fowl (Rev 19:21)
(Daniel 7:25) And he "antichrist" shall speak great words against the Most High, and shall wear out the Saints "Christians" of the most high, and think to change times and laws: and they "Christians" shall be given into his hands for 3 1/2 years. (Christians will be persecuted, lead into captivity, tortured and killed).
In (Matt 24:22) Jesus said for the elects sake the days of tribulation shall be shortened. Jesus will appear before the end of the Tribulation period and RAPTURE "rescue" the Church. Immediately afterward God's WRATH will be poured out on the inhabitants of planet earth. Those who persecuted Christians will experience the Wrath of God (2Thess 1:7-8), before being assigned to everlasting fire with the devil and his angels (Matt 25:41)
Below is a chart showing the 3 1/2 year Great Tribulation of Christians (Rev 13:7)
YEAR YEAR YEAR
<Great Tribulation Against Christians Antichrist> < RAPTURE >
Every Christian must be ready for at least 3 years of Great Tribulation which will be the greatest period of persecution in Church history. Read Matthew 24 to hear the Words of Jesus Christ warning the end times Church of great affliction and martyrdom at the hands of unbelievers and former believers who abandoned the faith (Matt 24:9-10). Read the Word of God and pray that you and your love ones will stand firm in the faith of Jesus, overcoming the antichrist by the blood of the Lamb, and the Word of your testimony, loving not your lives unto death.
Final Word of The Lord spoken by God, established by the blood of Jesus Christ and confirmed through his Resurrection.
Copyright © 2017 Final Word Of The Lord - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder